Where I studied.
Web Design & Interactive Media
Where I worked.
• Design and develop merchandise assets such as skateboards, shirts, hats, socks, and other accessories.
• Strategize and create design elements for products, marketing, and website use.
Layout Designer | Graphic Designer
• Strategize and produce layout designs for print and website assets.
• Select color-ways and create vendor tech-packs for product production.
• Collaborate and design products for multiple brands.
• Brainstorm and design marketing materials to implement in multiple showrooms.
• Develop concepts and brand guidelines for assets used in print and web design.
• Create and print product design assets for HQ and showrooms.
Production Artist | Web Designer
• Manage and maintain labels for product packages.
• Collaborate and design product catalogs for Industry Specifics.
• Design PowerPoint presentations for sales and marketing meetings.
• Create e-blasts, surveys and forms using HTML.
• Manage and maintain the company website through an FTP Server & WordPress.
• Film and edit company videos for informative purposes.
Senior Graphic Designer | Content Manager
• Brainstorm and develop graphic assets for products, websites, and marketing collaterals.
• Take lifestyle photos for branding and product photos for E-commerce site.
• Develop and manage postings for website and social media.
• Manage and maintain Art Department assets in Dropbox.
Senior Graphic Designer
• Brainstorm in creative briefs to better develop brand assets for clients.
• Distribute and manage creative projects within in-house and outsource designers.
• Develop Pitch Decks and Brand Bibles for clients to present to investors.
• Create marketing elements for Online Sales Funnels.
Graphic Production Artist
• Develop custom motocross graphics for production.
• Design official license apparels for seasonal drops.
• Brainstorm and create products based off a marketing strategy.
• Create tech-packs and print ready files for development.
• Involved in Creative Kick-offs with Designers on diverse projects.
• Meet daily with Project Managers and Creative Director to review the daily workload and status.
• Concept and build innovative designs for marketing materials, retail spaces, events, tradeshows, and special campaigns.
• Research ways to inspire the design team with brand direction.
• Review and sign off marketing projects from a variety of design departments.